TNSPC HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD: HERE
TNSPC Model Question paper download: Here
Not Happy with Tnpsc recruitment looking for more Government jobs
TNPSC Model Question Paper 2013-
- The question booklet contains 200 questions
- Answer all the question. All questions carry equal marks.
- You must write your registration number in the space provided on the top right side of page. Do not write anything on the questions booklet.
- An answer sheet will be supplied to you separately by the invigilator to mark the answer. You must write your name. Register number., Question booklet Sl. No. and other particulars on side 1 of the answer sheet provided, failing which your answer sheet will not be evaluated.
- You will also encode you registration number, Subject code, Question booklet No. etc., with blue or black ink ball point pen in the space provided on the side 2 of the answer sheet. If you do not encode properly of fail to encode the above information, your answer sheet will not be evaluated.
- Each question comprises four responses (A), (B), (C), (D). you are to select only one correct response and mark in your answer sheet. Government job after 12th
- You should not remove or tear off any sheet from the question booklet. You are not allowed to take the question booklet and the answer sheet out of the examination hall during the examination.After the examination is concluded, you must hand over your answer sheet to the invigilator. Your allowed to take the question booklet with you only after the examination is over.
- The sheet before the last page can be used for rough work.
- For question Nos. 1 to 100 in all matters and in cases of doubt, the English version is final.
- Do not tick-mark or mark the answers in the question booklet.
- General knowledge
- General Tamil
- General English