IRCTC "Next Generation E-ticketing Journey Planner"
- Now Recently Indian Railway catering and tourism corporation has released the new generation e-ticketing planner for the benefit of the Indian Railway customer.
- The key difference between old and new generation e-ticketing journey planner is the Plan my journey part and other login page ,plan my travel page appears as the previous one.
- As usual login to the Irctc website with your username and password.
- The "Plan the travel" page appears if the from/to station selected by you are correct in the route of the train then select ticket type and type of quota.
- You may redirect to the following page which you can see below:
|New generation E-ticketing journey planner|
- Click on the class to get availability and fare in the desire train list you can also see the arrow mentioned in the above picture gives you a clear idea.
- You may see the new tab opened on the top of page like the below picture mentioned:
- Availability page appears user will be redirected to passenger reservation page by pressing book now button.
- Ticket reservation page appears and as usual method entering the names of the passenger and make payment after successful payment and booking accommodation the user is shown ticket confirmation details.
- Currently the ticketing site of IRCTC is able to handle 1.2 lakh concurrent connections on web servers and can book about 2000 tickets per minute.
- But due to this Next generation planner we can book 7200 tickets per minute.
Review of "Next Generation E-ticketing Planner"
|Review of Next generation E-ticketing planner|